Sunday, August 12, 2012

TOOL # 10


1. Three things I would want to make sure students understand about being good digital citizens:
_ Never share personal information
_ To always find reliable information
_ Think before posting or texting
2. One of the resources I plan to use is brainpop jr. video to show students the importance of understanding good digital citizenship.
3. I would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to my students by first introducing the concept through the video, and modeling the appropriate/inappropriate way to be a digital citizen. Lastly, create an anchor chart/poster for student's future use.
4. As to teach parents the idea of digital citizenship I would share with them the great opportunity for students to explore this new type of learning and assuring them, that students will become a good digital citizen.

1 comment:

  1. I can help with digital citizenship, if you would like. Just let me know and we'll figure out a plan.

    ReplyDelete