Monday, July 2, 2012

TOOL # 3

1. Some sites I find most useful that I personally use frequently are discovery education and brainpop jr.
2. Here is a video I found on Youtube about  Inquiry Circles which I found helpful. I also found a nice video Brainpop-Internet safety


Teaching Elementary Reading with Inquiry Circles

 3. I now have a better understanding about  copyright and fair use. Copyright is a legal concept, giving the creator of an original work exclusive right to it, usually for a limited time. Fair use is a  limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work.
4. I just created my dropbox for school purpose. I think it would be a great tool to share great resources with my collegues and my students.

2 comments:

  1. I love how easy youtube makes it to embed videos in blogs! Then we don't have to worry about the pop-ups and other things that might get in the way of learning with our kids.

    ReplyDelete